Monday, June 16, 2008

Harper Talks


Last night Olof and I came in from having dinner next door with his folks. We sat down by the fireplace downstairs. We were talking, looking at books, when we heard a loud "Merraagh!"" from the stairs.
There was Harper looking straight at us.
"Get up here and turn on the Noisy Box right now!" he said. "I want some attention!""
So of course we did.
And this morning Miss R got a little impatient while I was getting coffee.
"Breakfast!" she said. "Now!"

Gosh, I guess they're growing up. They're getting us trained.

I stopped by to see Dancer and he was sound asleep, all curled up in a little basket. The news is he is doing great, running around and happy. I'll go back soon for some new photos and updates.

2 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

A good cat knows how to properly train their human...a simple meow should start them a)feeding b)cleaning the litter c)getting out the treats or d)making a lap for us to sit on. C'mon humans, it's not that difficult.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Harper just wants to keep the routine going!