Friday, March 03, 2006

Silas and his Collection

For Feline Friday at the Modulator . Silas packs for a party.




I am packing my toys to take to Magoo's party.



This crinkly thing is my favorite. It smells funny. And I did not drown my dog toy, I only washed it. It is a dog, you know. They need baths.



This one is neat too. It smells like Herself's hair. I can pull on it and it got bigger.



I like this one a lot too. It'd made of funny gummy stuff.



I have read the directions for how to get there. Sounds like fun!

5 comments:

meemsnyc said...

oooh, Silas has a fun collection of toys. http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

Fat Eric said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the party, Silas! My mum thinks you are sooo cute!

i-pets.com said...

That's a very nice collection, Silas. The hair scrunchees and milk bottle top rings are also popular in our household.

Finnegan & Buddy said...

Silas, we are packing up toys and blankies too! We'll see you at the parteeeeeeeeeee!!

Finny & Buddy

Scooby, Shaggy & Scout said...

Can't wait to meet you there Silas. It's almost time to go!!!!