Friday, March 03, 2006

Silas and his Collection

For Feline Friday at the Modulator . Silas packs for a party.




I am packing my toys to take to Magoo's party.



This crinkly thing is my favorite. It smells funny. And I did not drown my dog toy, I only washed it. It is a dog, you know. They need baths.



This one is neat too. It smells like Herself's hair. I can pull on it and it got bigger.



I like this one a lot too. It'd made of funny gummy stuff.



I have read the directions for how to get there. Sounds like fun!

5 comments:

meemsnyc said...

oooh, Silas has a fun collection of toys. http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

Fat Eric said...

Looking forward to meeting you at the party, Silas! My mum thinks you are sooo cute!

Julie said...

That's a very nice collection, Silas. The hair scrunchees and milk bottle top rings are also popular in our household.

Carolina Cats said...

Silas, we are packing up toys and blankies too! We'll see you at the parteeeeeeeeeee!!

Finny & Buddy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Can't wait to meet you there Silas. It's almost time to go!!!!