Thursday, March 30, 2006

Brendan Speaks



Brendan here. Things have been far too unsettled around here lately. First, I was hauled over to Portland for a night while They went somewhere. Then Herself was gone for two whole nights and as soon as she got back we were unceremoniously packed up and taken to Portland again for TWO WHOLE NIGHTS without my staff (me and that large black and white fellow who purrs a lot).

I made my displeasure known by howling at the top of my lungs throughout the night.

I don't mind riding in that thing that goes fast as long as I can sit with The Big Lug, look out the window and make sure he is control. And really, Portland is nice. The floors are warmer than at my house and someone is always cleaning them. Meals are on time though not served with the devotion I inspire at home.

But being without my staff is not tolerable and I have announced it is not to happen again.

The other disturbing thing is I keep hearing jokes about Entertainment Arriving Soon and the family Doubling In Size.

I do not like the sound of this.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh no Brendan. Our Mommy lefted us for a whole bunch of sleeps too - she said 2 nights, but it was a LOOOOOONG time. She lefted us wif a pet sitter, but we was still MAD at her when she gotted home. - Miles

Carolina Cats said...

Brendan, I never like driving in the car either. It's ok if you can look out the windows, but mom says "it's not safe, what if we were in an aksident?" So she makes me go in the carrier and I dont' like that. But if she puts a blankie over the top, it's better.

I think your mom is gonna bring some KITTENS into your howse! You and Silas better start getting ready to train them on who is the boss and who gets first petttings and love from the beans and efurrything.

Good luck

Finny

Fat Eric said...

Uh-oh. Better prepare yourself, Brendan. Your peaceful days will be over when the Poly Paws arrive. Make sure you and Silas show them who's in charge. Although I doubt they'll be able to challenge your elevated position as Senior Cat.

Anonymous said...

Heehee. Brendan, you are in for quite a bit of activity...

animalfamily said...

Brendan, double the family, double the fun. and you get to show them who is boss.