Thursday, January 19, 2006

Just another day

I miss Fergus so much today I can't even find the energy to write about him. Olof made a dvd of all the photos we had, about 450 and we watched it and it just made us terribly sad. In every picture of me and him I look so happy. And it's true, that little cat made me happy all the time, every time I saw him. Every time he saw me he'd come running. He was so full of life, in every photo he is moving, or looking at something, or sound asleep. I still can't believe we have lost him.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You needn't write about him until you are ready. You need time to grieve - this was a horrible shock. Take your time. It's fine. We'll wait.

Just Ducky said...

Your heart is hurting but will heal. At least you have lots of pictures to remember him by. You do what is best for yourself at this time. When it time to share you will know it is right.

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Thank you all very much.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Furry headbutts, purrs and sandpaper kisses on your cheeks from the Meezers.

Spock said...

You're still in our purrayers. Furry hugs......