Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mona Lisa



Ah, Mona Lisa of course! Guessed right away by Magoo, Smudge, Bella and Dolce's Dad. So Dad, we'll send you a photo print of any Caturday photo or I'll read and critique and link to your novel, The Darkening Road. I did start reading it at one point and liked it, so let me know.

I also liked Monet and Kitty Van Gogh. Hmm, maybe we should get a few more and have an artist's community. (Why Cats Paint).

It other news, Caturday's life as a print edition has begun with a short write up on Misty Willow, the beautiful half Siamese I would add to my family if I thought it would work. It wouldn't but she is a sweet creature and has been languishing for too long at our shelter. Here she is again. The short article is at The Conway Daily Sun way down at the bottom of the page in the community news. It's a start to get news out there of aninals and local education events. I'm going to send it to other papers too with photos of their local animals. And there is a dog blog starting up, I'll let you know.

And the Man with the Cam is our offical Caturday Staff Photographer Olof, and his trusty Canon Digital Rebel. I do some of them also and am getting better. A great camera helps. I will get you all a photo of Olof wielding the Fig Rig at the shelter. With some tight spots in there for videoing cats we bought a special piece of equipment to manuver our small cam around. I will set up a page with the Paw Prints TV shows. There is a lot of things I want to do for Caturday, including organizing pages of all the archives.

In other notes, the Thunderdome is a cool little kitten tent with outer poles just like a full size one. You may see it in action way back in the early days of Caturday. Go to this page and scroll down.


4 comments:

craziequeen said...

I wants a tent........

MUM!!!!!!!!

charlie

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

No prize is necesary. Magoo just loves guessing games. But if you really feel the need to give a prize, just donate some money to your local shelter in Magoo's name.

Your new babies are so cute. But we need more pictures, our baby kitty fix is at an all time low.

Shaggy and Scout said...

I wish i could remember that song "Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, da da da da". Yeah, MORE KITTEN PICTURES! Overload us, go ahead!

Fat Eric said...

Yes, more kitten pictures please!