Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cat Blogging



A shot from last winter, Olof is reading National Geographic to the boys. We got smart cats. I know, sooner or later one of them is going to want his own blog.

Today I'm going to add to my blog roll and try to make sure the cat blogs I am enjoying are listed here. I especially like so far a funny new blog from London Fat Eric, from Singapore comes tales of a cat rescue family Animal Family and a heartfelt blog from the West Coast with tales of a cat trapper Shadow Walker

And then there are of course the very funny Cats Who Blog. I'll get to them too but it's a nice day out here and I need to get a little sunshine. Maybe later tonight.

And I see lots of folks have been adding Caturday to their blog rolls. I'll get to everyone. Traffic here doubled last month and that's a good thing.

No comments: