Thursday, May 18, 2006

Harper Says

Blogger is driving us a little nuts this morning, something going on with the photos. I am working on it. Yesterday I finally got the smile kitten up but it is not sizing it properly. This morning it won't display anything.

I found a piece of dried up salmon with cat hairs attached to it and Ramona has stopped coughing. So I think that may have been it. I am relieved.

Harper says" I'm here for the food". He ate his breakfast while his sister turned her pretty little nose up at Wellness kitten formula. There's been some runny poops lately so I have put them back on that and no more scarfing up Brendan's leftovers. But I gave in and put a spoonful of tuna on top of it and then she starting eating. But Harper of course, smelled it and made a dash for her bowl. I mean, a dash, a sprint, a 100 meter run. So I restrained him, he finished off his bowl and then when Ramona was done, he finished off hers. The Buddha Belly is in good form. I guess it will be nice to have a large cat to hug come cold winter nights.

2 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Heh, Miles is just like Harper. He has to be the first to the food dish and the first to explore any leftovers. But, he's not fat........yet.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Scout too. I have to restrain him while Scooby delicately eats his. Scooby always leaves some then "pounce" Scout is on it!