Sunday, May 07, 2006

Tri-Noodled



Caturday will be joining the Carnival of the Cats today over at Pages Turned

One of Brendan's cat blogging words and a regular around here, Tri-Noodled, means " I can't get up so you get the ice cream, I am Tri-Noodled. Zwei-Noodled means two cats on the lap and Noodled is just one.

Brendan's list also includes

Dawn Patrol: waking us up at 5 AM and howling until 5:45 when we will let him out to make the territory safe for....



Other Brendan expression include:

Squealers and Grabbers: untrained human children
Paw Over Paw: a game played with a long flexible stick
Boingidy Boingidy Spenk Spenk: when a cat comes bounding along full speed
Comfort Kitty Transport Mode: when we move the cat with respect, usually bundled in a soft polar fleece blanket. This is especially appreciated for winter transport from the studio to the house, but also from chair to bed. Hey, he's 16 and he has rights.




Back to that TV show.




Yeah, she is crazy about the big lug. He came in yesterday and she gave him a big kiss, I missed the shot but he gave her one back. This is serious.



Don't you love it when they just forget about the tongue?

10 comments:

Carolina Cats said...

Silly Pork Chop! A friend of mine says they've left their washcloth hanging out when they do that.

Brendan and Miss Ramona look equally smitten. I'm so glad they are all pals.

Nora, Finn & Buddy

Niobium said...

Noodling happens in our house too, only usually it's me being noodled and Wolf not. Me thinks it has to do with the "magic blanket" a blue and yellow fuzzy blanket I put over me when I sit in front of the tube.

PJ said...

How sweet, the babycat is growing up fast!

Just Ducky said...

A lapfull of cats. I am glad the newbies are getting along with the old boy.

Fat Eric said...

I like the word "noodling", we will have to start using it in our house. They look so comfortable together, it is great how well the kittens have settled in and bonded with Uncle Brendan.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tongue picture.

Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Miss Ramona is a heart-stopper. It is adorable the way she has latched onto Brendan. Dolce is like that with Smudge. She plays with Bella, but when she need to be comforted she tryies to cuddle with Smudge. Then she bites him...

Aloysius said...

When I look at these darling pictures, I think--maybe getting a kitten wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Shaggy and Scout said...

I want lap kitties!!! sss's mom

amy and the bad cats said...

could all three possibly be any cuter?!?!?! what adorable cats. although, i have to say, i think ramona is the cutest!