Friday, May 19, 2006

Kitten Season



It’s Feline Friday at The Modulator

Little kitty whose name I didn't get.

I promised kittens and here they are. It is kitten season at the shelter. Take two, they're small.



Ivan!



Kenny!



Elroy!



Bella!



Josh! Yes.mom, a cat called Josh. Do you want him?

In other news, a man from Virginia was at the shelter adopting Boone for his wife back home. Boone is a big black character with a few white spots. The cool thing was the guy obviously loved cats and his wife saw Boone on Petfinder and said he was a Himalayan. Now, whether Boone is a Himalayan or just a cool looking floppy, long haired black cat, his name in a southern drawl sounded really great. You imagine.

9 comments:

Zeus said...

Oh my goodness! Bella is adorable! If only there were some way to get her to my house! She is simply precious.

-Marina, Zeus' human pet

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Where do you live? Like I said, Boone went to Virginia. What price love?
We drove a thousand miles for Harper and Ramona.

The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Elroy!!!

Fat Eric said...

My mum's favourite kitten, having just clicked on your link to Petfinder, is Philip. She thinks he is adorable. But we are in London so definitely too far away...

Sharyn Ekbergh said...

Philip is also the kitty featured with the Smile. He is a real beauty and if I didn't have my hands full at the moment, well, he'd be one I would fall for. But Ivan, sigh, he is really something too, a character!

Hannah said...

Oh that first kitten, without the name, could be my little kitten's sibling! We recently found a stray kitten and have adopted her. Her name is Waggles. She looks exactly like that first kitten except she has black whiskers and eyebrows. There is a pic of her on my blog. I am loving the white whiskers on this one!

PJ said...

What sweet baby cats, I hope they find good homes.

Wildrun said...

Can you come over and take photos for my Petfinder site, too? :)

Hailey123456 said...

cute on the first one!!!!!